Saturday, 22 December 2007

Friday..1 week udah cuti..

Assalamualaikum...

Woke up at 12 again today..wahahah!why oh why?i planned to do my coursework today but ALWAYS overslept..Its a week now..haha!!

SO the things i ordered from e-bay came..the plastic protector for my new phone.heh heh.I just opened a dispute last night about this one..haha..

Umm...we went out for shopping..real shopping time..heh heh.i think i spent about 50 or so...Sis too..heh heh..

These are snaps in the fitting room..that's another thing that I love..try on clothes...Cos you might not know ones that u think is bida,is actually lawa on u.heh heh.that's how me n my girls back in brunei did for 'shopping'..haha!









And then between that we went to BORDERS cs sis want to look for her books and a music book her teacher want her to get..
I found out today that my Brothers got guitars and are taking lessons..
So missing brunei now...
Can't wait to go back and play my PX-800..ergh..
Music.So much like a life to me.






Seriously can't wait to get my hands on digital pianos..or at least a guitar..

Oh another thing,while shopping,me n sis each got our hands on KULIT BAIBI..
Samak-ed our hands just now in 688,together with KAYUN who dint realise she wore BAIBI shoes..
1 thing abt uk,it fun to shop..
another thing,gloves are to be worn during shopping.hehe

I love my NINIs..
D.Y.R.T.I.L.Y.
Y.D.R.M.B.P..

No comments: