Sunday: hangout with notters
Monday: Went to UoN lectures.CMC[23] performed several operations with CMCNotts[27](crew baru nie.ia pun mau join).came back to birm at 8pm.
Tomorrow: Frank Morton!no class.yeah!
I think im crazy.I will never do what I've been tempting to do.
I won't try to,anymore.
status:[getting a grip of reality]
Not gonna be a bad person are you?No.
Tu Amor.Another song I brought back from Notts.haha!
Lets list out what new things I discovered/brought/created from Notts this time:
1. Tu Amor
2. CMCNotts
3. Tokyo(yui)-guitar
4. Extra KGs
5. DBSK fan
6. Kek batik Digestive
7. Chicken Joe's ada di notts
8. Hotstuffs study Engineering in UoN
9. Ferris Wheel is SCARY
Ngahaha..wahhh siuk eh tomoro no class.I love frank morton.is he a 'someone' kah?I have yet to ask syful.ngahaha.
What should I do ah?Study,Laundry,Clean Room,Grocering,Gym.Eat.
I need a heavy conscienc-ing to start the 1st one and stop the last one.
Razan23
No comments:
Post a Comment