Monday, 7 April 2008

Let me sleep first.pls?

Assalamualaikum all..

Was in bed most of the time yesterday..aww the headache's getting nowhere.sigh.Swallowed 2 pills of panadol,the multi-purpose drug,but the headache didn't go away...aah screw it..Chatted all day long and was thinking of starting work..but ended up watching a movie..naaah ketulahan(by the books)..I shud've done my work instead..

Watched 'the sixth sense' with aunty bunny..i havent watch it yet.im not updated with these kinda stuffs..I do go to cinemas often..but for leisure..something to kill time with..
[so,done reasoning (supaya nda kana boo sal alum liat this story)..]

anubaaah..it's scary!well not exactly frightening..but the way the story goes,and with the TWIST at the end..

'I can see them everywhere'

aaaaah!!!!it pulled away every single string of courage left in me..not that I haven't much,but I lost most of them AGREEING to watch the movie itself..gagagaga..
So,yeah..another weakness...horror/thriller movies,stories..

Had you to accompany me till I sleep.=) promise promise..i wun watch another movie along those line..not when I have to sleep alone after that..

Highlights of yesterday?Aqil actually extended his arm to me..without any purpose..not because he wanted to get something from the table,or because he wanted my food..joy to the world!!!He also sat beside me whenever he feels like to..

I am going to finish my assigments before going home..yeah!insya Allah.. (^_^)V

Bibersss!!snow wah sana..Jajan jelesss!!mau jua mau jua..btw,saya rindu kamu sekalian..nak jumpe nak jumpe..=)

Lastly..are WE ever going to happen?sigh.What's right,what's not?I don't know either..

Razan23

No comments: