Linna Loh Sie Fui texted me this morning,saying that she'll come by my house at around 1.and she came before 12.3o.while I was in bed. T.T That girl ah.apalaaa...
So I had Another day out. :) naiyis~!!! ailabit.
Wani & Leena picked me up from home at around 4.30 and went to the saloon to get their total restyle.I did my manicure.
We then took LCK baby with us to BSRC to celebrate Wani-e's birthday in Serikandi.Oh how we reconnect.There's alot to talk about.seriously..
Met the other SMSA-ians and we kept talking n talking like there's no end to it,we didnt get to finish the conver even when it was time to go home.lol!
I talked about what happened with Kun,and we're both glad to know that our friends are happy to see us happy.thank you people.(:
Why now and not during our lower 6th when it's convenient and not 8hrs train away?
Maybe fate has it on us to be together this way. x)
I'm gonna wait till LCK upload the pictures and then post them here.so for now,lets just enjoy Kun's hyper self.
No comments:
Post a Comment