Assalamualaikum all..
Just finished watching Syurga Cinta on youtube.It does take a while to load though,so Archie comic came to rescue between loadings.
Nevertheless it was a great movie. :') ada plg yg takut sikit.
I was blog hopping that other time and came across part of the movie's statement on one of the blogger entries.Googled it up and rupanya it's a movie.
Learned a whole lot of things from it.
I realised that I have a lot of weaknesses to overcome.Part of em are already habits.Complaining of all the small things,judge someone so quickly before knowing them,getting unnecessarily impatient and upset on the road.Allahuakbar.
I am working on it insyaAllah.
Anyways,got the chance to meet up with new BiBers yesterday..great people.I guess most of them are 1990's..n suddenly I felt old. =S I just hope I did mature along with my age,because I still feel like the same person I was in first year.krooh~ Thank you to the rest of them who came along yesterday to support the society,especially the graduates lah.thank you so much Nisa,Akmal,Azrul,Kayun.Thanks Kimin and Naili as well.And Hanez and Lisyah.
Pretty beaten up as I came home from Bandar,I slept at 9pm.siok tapinya the tidur.It really has been a while since I get to sleep properly.tebangun plg once,but tarus sleep balik.heee..
Razan23
p/s: JDA.InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment